Attorney Location: Akron, Ohio
Attorney Charles Grisi, who retired in 2021, represented clients in significant asset divorce cases involving closely held corporations and professionals. He has also earned an excellent reputation as a plaintiff’s attorney, fighting for clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases.
Mr. Grisi had been consistently elected to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers, Best Lawyers in America, and Ohio Super Lawyers, and he has achieved an AV Martindale-Hubbell rating of Preeminent Lawyers of Ohio. He was included in the 2007 and 2008 Best Lawyers in America.
Mr. Grisi graduated from the University of Akron School of Law in 1970. He has served as a commissioner on the Board of Character and Fitness for the Supreme Court of Ohio, as Summit County Assistant Prosecutor, as past president of the Summit County Trial Lawyers Association and as a frequent lecturer at the University of Akron School of Law.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Ohio, 1970
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio
- J.D. – 1970
- Akron University Law School, Akron, Ohio
- University of Akron School of Law, Frequent Lecturer
Honors and Awards
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, Best Lawyers in America
- Best Lawyers in America, 2007 and 2008
- Ohio Super Lawyers
- AV Martindale-Hubbell rating of Preeminent Lawyers of Ohio
- Listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Selected to Superlawyers from 2009 to 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Summit County Trial Lawyers Association, Past President
Past Employment Positions
- Summit County Assistant Prosecutor
- Board of Character and Fitness for the Supreme Court of Ohio, Commissioner