A basic Last Will & Testament prepared by an attorney for an affordable price.
- Includes 3 documents – a basic Last Will & Testament, Health Care Power of Attorney, and a Living Will
- Basic Last Will & Testament – identifies the beneficiaries of your probate estate and names the executor you want to manage your probate estate.
- You can designate specific gifts to specific people (e.g. “I leave my grandmother’s watch to Sara”), and the remainder to whomever you wish.
- Designate an alternate executor in case your first-named executor is unable to serve as executor.
- Living Will – Instructions to your Doctor regarding end-of-life care if you are permanently unconscious or terminally ill.
- Health Care Power of Attorney – Designates a person of your choice to make Health Care Decisions for you if you are unable.
- All communications are 100% online – no need to travel to the attorney’s office.
- You will be responsible for signing the documents after receipt.
NOTE: This package is a limited-scope representation and does not include any court appearances by our attorneys, or meetings with our attorneys.
*Limited to Ohio residents only, open to all Ohio counties. Does not include wills that require coordination with other estate planning strategies such as Trusts.
**** ONLY AVAILABLE TO OHIO RESIDENTS. ****
Please submit your information and we will contact you by email shortly.